Scientist / Sr. Scientist
This role serves as an expert in the development, validation, optimization and troubleshooting of immunoassays and immune signaling related cell based report assays to support company’s biologic therapeutic portfolio.
- Develop and validate primary immune cell based functional assays and immune signaling based cellular report assays.
- Develop and validate in vitro protein binding (ELISA, FACS etc).
- Optimize the assay condition and trouble shooting.
- Work with different internal or external functional groups for antibody / biologics lead generation.
- Screen and characterize antibody/biologics leads and candidates.
- Participate in new technologies and novel platform setup.
Ph.D. or Master’s degree with a experience in Immunology, oncology, cell biology or related field. Well trained and experienced in cell culture, cell transfection and cloning. Hands-on experience in designing and executing immunological methods such as ELISA, FACS, Western or other cell-based binding assays. Experienced in protein and cell based biological function assays such as receptor binding assay, reporter assay, cell proliferation assay, cytokine releasing assay, etc. Experimental data analysis, interpretation and report. Strong scientific skills with the ability to collaborate with project team members. Committed to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, scientific rigor and drive.