Strategic Operating – IR
Sr. Manager / Associate Director, Investor Relations
- Assist IR head and CFO in housekeeping for the basic IR office work, eg Note taking and filings for meeting with investors, sell-side research analysts, investment banks, and maintaining relationship with third party vendors.
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external resources of the company to meet IR needs.
- Conduct industry analysis and market intelligence periodically.
- Prepare all public documents of the company, such as presentation documents, press releases, conference calls and etc.
- Systematically track investor & analyst communications and take lead in follow-ups.
- Assist in capital markets activities such as capital raising such as follow-on financings, PIPE, convertibles, spin-offs and dual listings.
- Proficient with basic market intelligence tools, eg WIND, Bloomberg, and other data industry analytical tools, Good PPT skill is required.
- Proactive and diligent, and willing to learn work attitude.
- Bachelor degree or above with biology or medical related background is mandatory, Some biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant education preferred.
- More than 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in investor relations with publicly traded companies (US or HK-listed), and/or equity capital markets, familiar with US, HK China capital markets regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responsible, self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin as working languages.