Sr. Manager / Associate Director / Director of Strategic Marketing
Chief of Staff to CCO
This role will be responsible for scouting and assessing external BD opportunities or assets and leading ad-hoc strategic initiatives.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and co-work with cross functional teams of BD / Marketing / Medical Affairs / Market Access / RA / Clinical / CMC etc. teams to evaluate external BD assets (commercial forecast, pricing, access path, scenario planning…) and collaborate with BD team to deliver BD deals.
- Develop BD portfolio strategy and pro-actively scout potential BD targets.
- Lead ad-hoc strategic initiatives as required;
- At least 7 years of experience in strategic marketing, portfolio management, new product planning, strategic planning, management consulting etc. of pharma or biotech companies.
- Deep understanding of China pharma market, solid tumor and hematology therapy areas.
- Outstanding teamwork / collaboration / communication skills, with solid experience in leading cross- functional teams to deliver results.
- Strong strategic, analytical, forecasting, PPT and Excel skills.
- Bachelor degree or above; MBA or MS / PhD / MD in Biology / Pharmacy / Clinical Medicine are preferred.