In collaboration with clinical, pre-clinical and project teams of the company, provide translational science support for early and/or late stage development studies. Engagement in translational studies to be conduced in-house or with external collaborators and/or CROs, including assay development, analysis, interpretation and summarize of the results and reports.
- Translational medicine representative for study and other relevant teams.
- Conduct in vitro and in vivo studies to explore the potential clinical biomarker and indication selection for the company’s assets.
- Participate in development and implementation of pharmacodynamic, pharmacogenomic and pharmacogenetic assays into company sponsored clinical trials.
- Analyze results from translational medicine studies and communicate to the project teams and management as appropriate.
- Expand knowledge of the research and development efforts from relevant academic institutions, competitor pharmaceutical companies, and fee-for-service bioanalytical companies.
- Contribute to building a positive, team-oriented and results-oriented culture within the team.
- A Ph.D. or M.D., with years’ experiences in pharmaceutical/biotech industrial experience is required. M.D/Ph.D is a plus.
- Experience in clinical oncology studies with immunological or molecular targeted therapies.
- Has good understanding and application of technical principles, theories, concepts and techniques related to immunological processes.
- Hands-on skills in the culture of human tumor cells and immune cells and relevant immune-phenotyping measurement.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.