Cancer is a devastating disease. Immunotherapy can harness the body’s immune system to fight cancer.
Immune checkpoint inhibitors are revolutionary immunotherapy drugs; however, the response rates in some cancer types are still very low.
Addressing unmet needs, our cutting-edge science focuses on innovative antibodies to fine-tune the immune network in cancer.
Unique intra-dimer binding through a C-terminus epitope of CD73 on tumor cell
- Complete CD73 inhibition without the “hook effect”
- Inhibition by a non-competitive manner, full target occupancy and sustained blockade compared to small-molecule inhibitor
- Potentially superior anti-tumor activity, especially in an adenosine-rich tumor micro-environment
Immune activation only upon tumor engagement
- Immune response targeted towards tumor cells, with minimal systemic toxicity
- Better efficacy than Claudin 18.2 or 4-1BB monotherapy, or combo